Monday, October 01, 2007

I'm Back

I'm Back!!! We'll see how long this lasts...
So everyone, well almost everyone, got a public holiday today except me. I don't actually even know what this public holiday is for, I guess I will find out sooner or later.
For those who don't know, I am working in the surgical/gastro ward- which really isn't as bad as it sounds. It actually quite interesting and have good staff there. And I am only going to be there another 2 weeks before I move again to work in recovery for 3 months. I'm quite excited about that because I really don't know much about recovery, so I will learn a lot there. Also I will have more regular hours, no night duty, and no working on the weekends, yay! I really do like my weekends off so I have some sort of 'normal' routine.
So I have decided to return home/back to WA next year. Deciding the city life is not for me, the country calls my name. The Prodigal Son (edited: Prodigal Daughter) returns. Any single, young farmers out there?? Joking.
Okay now you have been very briefly caught up to date with me at the moment. Not much else to say about me.

No comments: