Monday, May 21, 2007

Choices

Don’t you just love it when you are sick and you have someone who brings you toast and something to drink while you stay in bed where it is nice and warm? The toast is even cut in half or quarters so you don’t have to pick up the whole piece of bread at a time (well if your lazy like me and don’t normally cut it). I’m currently a bit sick, but I don’t have anyone to bring me anything. So feel free to apply. Although hopefully I will be feeling better tomorrow because I have to work. Instead today I had to get my own food and look after myself. Poor me, lol. After house-sitting for people this last weekend and them having a dog to look after, I realized how much I would love to have a dog of my own. The little fluff ball thing that we have at our house does slightly turn me off having a dog, but I still would like one. And there’s also the fact that I have no idea where I will be next year, or the year after. So realistically I can’t be responsible for any pet yet unfortunately.
Anyways nursing is going really well, and I am loving the challenge. The bigger challenge I’m starting to face is having to look to the future and start to decide where I want to go with nursing and where I want to go after the new grad program finishes. Hmm, so many choices- which is good… and bad.

No comments: