Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Sky Diving!

Wow, I actually went sky diving. A group of 10 of us went sky diving this easter sunday for Sharona's Birthday. It was very expensive for the amount of time that was actually spent falling (appx. 1 minute), but it was worth it. I would recommend getting a video of it, which I did because it does happen very fast and you dont remember all of it. Also it can be very entertaining watching yourself or others screaming in terror (not mentioning any names Sharona :P). Where we went we did have a great view overlooking the beach. I would recommend it to anyone to give it a go. The main event that still sticks out in my mind is when they opened the door and I actually had to step out of the plane onto this platform. I think that was the worst bit, very scary, but great fun.















































1 comment:

blue nurse said...

Wahoo!!! AHHHHHH!!! Yahoo!! :D SKYDIVING!! An once in a lifetime event (& for the bank account too) :D So cool!! So glad we went!! :D Mad as!! :D