Sunday, March 18, 2007

It's been a while

Well I guess I dont write on my blog often enough because I have been trying to log in and post, but I have had truoble getting in. Anyway, I think I was just tying the wrong thing. But I am finally in tonight. My most exciting news is that I have moved out of the Res. There were a few annoying hiccups, but I think things are all sorted out by now- hopefully. So now I am living in a house, not a dorm. Its pretty good not having to carry everything to the shower all the time, and also the kitchen/cooking stuff is soo much nicer and easier. Also I will have my own internet when I get someone to set it up in the next few days- that is a real bonus. All I need now is a car- which I am working on. I am currently working a night duty shift which is a little boring, but the money is slightly better than a day shift. And I get 8 hours at night where as I generally get 6 hours during the day. Silly me for deciding to do a week of night duty. I was sooo tempted to cancel tonight, seeing as I am a really lazy person and just couldn't be bothered working. But I think they really needed me to work, so I am. Anyways only really wanted to say I am living in a
house now- very exciting stuff.

No comments: