Thursday, June 19, 2008

Friday

Its Friday... well it feels like Friday, and I wish it was Friday... so why can't it be Friday?
It was a busy day today, and yesterday. I did a bit of overtime tonight and didn't finish until 8:30pm. And the shift I did had a lunch break and afternoon tea break, so no actually tea/dinner break. So I was pretty hungry when I got home. So, I ate, watched TV, talked to a few people on the phone, and am now back on the internet- my usual, boring routine. So today felt like Friday because I am pretty tired. I wish it was Friday, because then I wouldn't have to work tomorrow. But it's not. On the plus side, I have another day where I can go and get my car from the mechanic, which has been there since Monday and I just haven't been able to go and get it yet. But, rest assured, my car hasn't given me much more trouble, I just had it serviced and it needed new front break pads... even though it did die on me the beginning of last week! But I have forgiven it for doing that, mainly because I don't look after it as well as I should, so its probably my fault. Anyway, tomorrow I will be happy, because it will actually be Friday.

No comments: