Monday, March 26, 2007

My own internet!

Well, exciting news… I have internet on my own computer- much better than having to use the college ones. Also I will be moving into a new, bigger room in the house. I don’t really mind the room I have, I actually really like it (except for having to get into my bed and making the bed- a bit difficult). But the other room is maybe 2 and 1/2 times bigger than the one I have. And I get a double bed! It looks really nice anyway. The downer is that the last person in the room had a dog which slept in the room a fair bit and it wasn’t house trained at all (which I found out the hard way the first night I spent here). So the room does smell a little, but it shouldn’t last too long hopefully. I have been working at the hospital a fair bit lately. And not being used to working so much, I am quite tired (boo hoo to me). Might be getting sick, but hopefully if I look after myself I wont.

No comments: