Wednesday, October 18, 2006

Next year...

Well I just received a phone call saying I have been accepted into the San to work here next year, and I have accepted the position. So that's what it looks like I am doing. I am pretty excited at the moment. I start in May next year, which is what I wanted so I can have a few months break before I start. But this means I will have to stay in Sydney... hmmm, and find somewhere else to live, because I am definitely NOT staying in the res next year... Oh, it's so exciting. I have been hanging for so long about what I am doing next year, and now I know.
Anyways, just wanted to share that good news.

2 comments:

blue nurse said...

YIPEE!!! So excited!!! We're going to be at the SAN together!!! :D So cool!! :D

kris said...

i'm so glad you're going to stay in the area! best of luck finding a new place to live.