Monday, August 14, 2006

Much To Do

Wow. There is so much to do at the moment… I have been applying for jobs for next year, seeing as they are all closing this month. It has been crazy and stressful deciding where I want to go. Seeing as I have already missed the ones I WA, it looks like I wont be home next year. Plus being on clinical for the last 2 weeks has been very tiring. I really don’t know how I will go next year working all the time. The thought of doing the upcoming assignments makes me tired. Anyhow, this blog is coming together, I think its exciting. I don’t have and words of wisdom to share, but hopefully I will sometime. I don’t know why I called my blog ‘Pursuit of Wisdom’, but it did take me a while to come up with it. I guess it will do for now. Maybe I just need a lot of wisdom at the moment, or I will be learning a lot in the next few months... maybe.

No comments: